- Summer Training Camp – July 19th – July 21st, 2013
- Integrity Martial Arts Taekwondo Demonstration - KHQ Morning Show 2013
- Integrity Martial Arts Taekwondo Demonstration - Men's Gonzaga Basketball Game 2013
- Integrity Martial Arts Taekwondo Demonstration - Women's Gonzaga Basketball Game 2013
- Integrity Martial Arts Taekwondo Demonstration - Sears 2012
Try Out A Free Class!
Want to try out a martial arts class and see what it's like? At Integrity Martial Arts you can watch our classes and try out a free class with no obligation. Just bring some comfortable clothes and you can try out a free class. If you have any questions feel free to email us at
, call us at (509) 979-9174, or simply stop by and ask our friendly staff. To see which class is best for you take a look at our schedule below and stop by. Click here for directions.
If you decide you like class and would would like to sign up, you can feel good knowing that there are no sign up fees, late fees, contracts or any other hidden fees. We believe that martial arts should be a fun way to get fit and learn self defense without costing a fortune. At Integrity Martial Arts there is just one flat monthly fee which is extremely reasonable. We also work with home schools so that they can pay your tuition for you if your children are home schooled.